Since I will be up there this weekend i was thinking we all could try meeting up again. The only time I have free is Saturday morning.i know Linds that you are usually doing some kind of work for Jody but maybe you could call in, fake being sick ! Well let me know!
13 comments:
Psssh! I don't need to pretend to be sick. I can skip working at Jody's if I feel like it - I don't need his permission!
With that said, I don't think I can make it. It depends on the when and where. I have to take Lilly to the vet - they open at 8 and I can usualy get out of there by 9, then I have to take her home. If it's a late breakfast (10-ish) I can probably make it.
I am SOOOO up for some breakfast. You cooking? Kidding! Any time is great for me as Kyra has decided this last week that we sould wake up closer to 6AM then 7. What a sweet child she is! CALL ME!!!! I still can't use the internet all that often and will need a heads up.
you certainly don't want me cooking but maybe we can go to a coffee shop or anyone have ideas on where to go for breakfast?!?!
I need to be in or near Effingham pretty much all day, so maybe we can meet in Rincon...or I could do Pooler too. That's close enough. Anywhere is fine with me.
Also, Mrs. DeVoe, I have no idea where you uncle lives. What time do you plan to be at his house Saturday, and would it be possible for us to ride together? Or maybe you could give me directions Saturday morning?
we certainly can ride together, where would you like to meet for breakfast?
I have no idea. I'm not picky at all. Huddle/Waffle House, Cracker Barrel, McDonalds - doesn't matter. It's up to you.
You mentioned a coffee shop - there's one in Rincon called Baibry's. I've never been there, so I don't know if it is good. And there's Frank and Linda's in Rincon too.
Just throwing some ideas out there! Somebody pick one! And where is Heather...? Is she sick of us?
Hello! I'm alive! Let me know where we are going to meet...there's always good 'ol Waffle House LOL! Which, actually, is totally fine with me. Someone call me and let me know what you decide incase I don't get a chance to get back on the computer. Leave a message on my voicemail if I don't answer!
Frank and Linda's at 10:15.....see ya'll there and I will call people later just in case they didn't get the message!
Awesome! That will work out great for me.
Must. Have. Directions. Never. Heard. Of. The place. Call. Me. For pete's sake!
i can't find your phone number.....but it is in rincon before kroger where china buffet use to be on the left.
Hey! It wont let me leave a comment on the pictures! They are so cute though. I tagged you for a meme! Check out my blog!
I also tagged you...it's the same thing that Heather tagged you to do.
Post a Comment