Do you ever have one of those weeks where you think, can we start over? Well this is my week! It has not even been a full week so I am waiting. Mine starts on Thursday. As most of you know a horrible explosion happened in Port Wentworth. I could never imagine anything like this happening in the small little town of Port Wentworth. No one I know what involved but I do live less than a mile from the plant and on Thursday I got the crud scared out of me. I was sleeping because I was not feeling well, only to be woken up by what I thought was an earthquake and then not knowing what the hell happened. The plant had exploded and shook my whole house waking me up and nearly knocking me off the bed. I was fine but some of those involved were not. Please pray for these families.
On to Friday! I pride myself on so far not missing a day of work unless it was work related. I have not been sick and I don't take personal days. Well Friday this came and bit me in the butt big time. I was so sick I had to leave work early and come home. But it only got worse. That night I had such a high fever that I was sweating so bad that I had soaked all the the sheets, both sides, and my clothes. Then I realized I was wet and managed to take off all of my clothes and change the sheets , put more on and get back in bed. It was bad!!! I don't remember a lot since Friday because I was so out of it.
Now it is MONDAY!! Mondays are almost never good but I figured this one would be great because I am going on a field trip. I am not feeling wonderful but I don't have to teach, so it will be okay. Well about 1:45 I call my sister to ask her something to be told that she has left. I wondering to myself how, we car pool and I have her car. Well the person on the line i guess could hear that I was thinking and said, Oh I guess you don't know?!?!?!? What kind of person says that!!!! Now all kinds of things are running through my head. Then the nice lady tells me...... Oh your mother has been in a car accident and she had the boys. \. So I call my sister to find out everything and find they are going to the hospital but they are okay. Yes people they are okay. Cuts and bruises but okay. Once I get pictures I will post them and then you could do me a favor by thanking whatever higher spiritual person you believe in. Because NO ONE especially the little one year old nephew should have survived this accident. But for some reason my mom moved tanner's seat to the back row and this is what saved his life and everyone else's. So please also pray that my week gets better.
* Dear Lord, thank you so much for watching over my family in this scary time, I am not sure I could live without any of those who were involved in the accident and I am glad you did not take them. Please bless all other families as you have blessed mine*
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope that dump truck driver gets fired. And I really hope that the company that owns the truck doesn't give your mom a hard time and try to fight the charges. That can be hell.
Post a Comment