Saturday, March 24, 2007

My very hard to come up with 7

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what they are. They must be songs you are presently enjoying. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to. ( Yeah, I am not tagging other people.)

#1 Hurt.....Christina Aguilera.....I love EVERYTHING by Christina but this is the one I am listening to over and over.

#2 Tell Me.... P-Diddy and Christina....Just a very fun song, plus the video is great!

#3 Smack That.... Akon....a very sexual song and video and it has a good beat.

#4 Before he cheats .... Carrie Underwood... I feel this is exactly what I would do if Frank ever cheated!

#5 God blessed the broken road..... Diane Perry... I know you guys are like Rascal Flatts sing this song but my friend Diane sang this song on her demo and I LOVE IT!!

#6 Paper Bag...... Anna Nalick.... makes me feel good. Makes me not stress so much about looks and weight!

#7 At the beginning..... Richard Marx and Donna Lewis....this is an old one but I love it. Romantic!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Jody loves Smack That, which is weird because he's not a fan of that kind of music.

Mrs. DeVoe said...

me either but I love it