Hmm, there's always our usual spot....Sticky Fingers! And I know Heather is on Weight Watchers, and Applebees has WW meals... But anywhere is fine with me.
Oh geez good thing I got on here! I was wondering if there were any plans or not yet. Okay, today is Tues. Which Applebees? And y'all don't have to go there just for me, I can save up points all day and slurge on a good meal wherever you want to go.
OK, I'm a work and can't get on here all day to see where I need to be. CJ, I'm going to call you around 6pm, so plan something with Heather and keep me updated. I'm following you two - just tell me where I need to go.
Ohhhhhh CCCCCCCCJJJJJJJJJ???? Where are you? Do you have my number? Call me if you do. I'm going to see if I have your number in my phone and I'll call you if I don't hear from you.
6 comments:
Hmm, there's always our usual spot....Sticky Fingers! And I know Heather is on Weight Watchers, and Applebees has WW meals...
But anywhere is fine with me.
Applebee's is good for me! About 6:15?!?
Oh geez good thing I got on here! I was wondering if there were any plans or not yet. Okay, today is Tues. Which Applebees? And y'all don't have to go there just for me, I can save up points all day and slurge on a good meal wherever you want to go.
OK, I'm a work and can't get on here all day to see where I need to be. CJ, I'm going to call you around 6pm, so plan something with Heather and keep me updated. I'm following you two - just tell me where I need to go.
Ohhhhhh CCCCCCCCJJJJJJJJJ???? Where are you? Do you have my number? Call me if you do. I'm going to see if I have your number in my phone and I'll call you if I don't hear from you.
sorry I was at the concert with Devi! i will call you guys!
Post a Comment