I know what it is! You are finally going to watch "How I Met Your Mother"! That's it, isn't it? It comes on Monday night at 8 on CBS, in case you forgot...
Just tell me - or us, if anyone else is reading - what it is!
no....that is not it....i have not be able to answer because i haven't had the time......the big event was how many days I had gone to the gym....i went 3 out of the past 4 days when i updated it last but i haven't been back since....one main reason is I was at the hospital on Monday with frank because he may have broken his wrist. And i haven't gone since monday because he is home and can't do much with only one arm. But next week I am going every day! I need to release all the stress i have built up!
starting next week....i am going every day....i really dont mind going, this week has just been hell, with school starting on tuesday....i had to get my classroom together.....my sister is have a girls party on the 8th of septemeber i can't remember what time but you want to come?!?!
Yeah I got the email from her. I'm not sure if I can go -- Jody and I had half-way planned to go to a show that night. If he and I don't go out that night, then I will go.
Are you going to Aeralyn's party tomorrow (Saturday)? We can ride together...
10 comments:
It is obviously because my father's birthday is coming up, but you are off by one day - it is in 3 days.
OK, maybe that's not it. Let's see....is that when Robert sky dives!?!? Really, is it? Because I want to be there when he does!
nope not it.....that is sometime in October
Does it have something to do with school?
nope.....
I know what it is! You are finally going to watch "How I Met Your Mother"! That's it, isn't it? It comes on Monday night at 8 on CBS, in case you forgot...
Just tell me - or us, if anyone else is reading - what it is!
CJ? CJ? Are you there?
I guess the big event was having your internet disconnected...?
no....that is not it....i have not be able to answer because i haven't had the time......the big event was how many days I had gone to the gym....i went 3 out of the past 4 days when i updated it last but i haven't been back since....one main reason is I was at the hospital on Monday with frank because he may have broken his wrist. And i haven't gone since monday because he is home and can't do much with only one arm. But next week I am going every day! I need to release all the stress i have built up!
Release some stress? Didn't you get enough stress out when you broke Frank's wrist!?!?
Just kidding. Congrats, and tell Frank that I hope he gets better soon.
starting next week....i am going every day....i really dont mind going, this week has just been hell, with school starting on tuesday....i had to get my classroom together.....my sister is have a girls party on the 8th of septemeber i can't remember what time but you want to come?!?!
Yeah I got the email from her. I'm not sure if I can go -- Jody and I had half-way planned to go to a show that night. If he and I don't go out that night, then I will go.
Are you going to Aeralyn's party tomorrow (Saturday)? We can ride together...
Post a Comment