Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I HATE!!!!

I really.....really hate girls who can not keep their damn legs closed! My brother's close friend is PREGNANT.....which don't get me wrong having children is what gives me a job... but at 16!!! How many damn times have I, my mother, my sister, talked to her about this crap!!! Close your f*****g legs. What really irks me is that fact that people want to take her side say it happens yeah but if you use the proctection that is given.....you chances DECREASE greatly. I have only been scared once in 5 years...why because I use my brain. I know how hard parents have to work to raise children and I am not ready for it. But she thinks that she is ready to take care of another human being when she can even be adult enough to come tell my family in person. Instead she texts it. Man this really makes me mad!!!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Is this the friend that happens to share my name...? If so, maybe she'll finally grow up when she has to be a parent...

Ah, who am I kidding...that will never happen.

Mrs. DeVoe said...

yeah it is her~ and yeah i was thinking the same thing then realized it will never happen!

Heather said...

wow, pregnant at 16. She's in for a wake up call!