3 Things..... Meme
Thanks to Alicia I can not post something. Life has been very crazy and not very interesting.
3 Places I Go All the Time
* school/ work
* the gym
*my parents
3 People Who Email Me
* my sister
*frank's grandma (with some funny jokes)
* the do you want to be a teacher people, hate to break it to them but I already am!
3 Favorite Places I Like to Eat
* Any sushi place
* zaxby's
*Frank's (the one in my very own kitchen)
3 Places I would rather be right now
*new york
*jacksonville
*some sandy beach location
3 Projects I would like to get started
* organize my house
* finish applying to grad school
* less up tight me
3 People who might do this
* Lindsey
* Heather
* Linds
3 TV Shows I could watch over and over
* Criminal Minds
*The Game
*Law and Order
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lucky you, you have your own personal chef, and apparently a restaurant called "Frank's" in your kitchen.
I'm trying to find the time to do this meme.
You just moved out of Jacksonville a year ago, now you want to go back?
And do you loan out Frank for special events. I could totally use a cook around here 3 days a week!
Post a Comment