I guess since everyone else is doing an UPDATE, I need to do one as well.
Well life is very boring!
School ended; June 19th
My birthday was June 20th
Summer School Started June 23rd
Went to Jacksonville for the fourth
Summer school ended July 17th - Don't know yet if students passed test...will find out soon!
Since then doing absolutely nothing.
My days now are spent sleeping, working out, eating and reading! It has been very nice!
My goals this summer is to get a lot of things ready for next year and to lose another 10 pounds. I am really trying! It is just these books I read "The Death Series by J. D. Robb" www.noraroberts.com/jdrobb/ - are just so damn good it is so hard to do anything else. But I do work out. I read them while I am doing that, so hopefully pounds will start coming off.
Lets see, I am also suppose to be applying to Graduate school, but you have to write a personal narrative, and I had it done and my co- worker helped me, but I lost it. Stupid, Stupid me. I asked her to help me again and she would but she is out of town. So if anyone wants to help, please feel free to contact me. I hate English!!!
Another reason why I need to lose another ten pounds - Georgia Southern-. Why does that matter, you ask? Because starting August 18th my husband is going to start going there and I joined him the other day on campus. And I just wanted to shout to some of those girl - Put on some damn clothes! - and I also wanted to tell them, to pick up there feet ( but that was the teacher in me, the first one was the jealous, not as thin as them wife) I trust my husband completely but if I can't have eye candy during my day, why should he!
So as you can see life is very boring!!! Well, I have to go cook dinner because my husband is working nights and I have no one to feed me. So this may be interesting!
If you have some really easy, healthy recipes you want to send please!!!
* note- I tried to add a link directly to J.D. Robb's homepage, but it wouldn't let me, stupid blog *
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment