Thursday, April 30, 2009

Baby update


So yesterday we went to the doctor to find out the gender of the baby. After many minutes of shaking my stomach and poking my belly, the baby finally decided to behave and flip over for the parts to be seen and the parts that were presented looked liked this














and this....which is the one that will really tell you what I am having...





Yes ladies and gentleman. That is what you think it is. That is my little man's parts. So there will be a little Frank around here by the end of the year. Can't wait.


P.S. I am really proud of myself. I loaded the pictures onto my computer and to the blog all on my own.

6 comments:

Gayla said...

congrats! on the new little boy and loading the pictures. I am so excited i told my mom my today she said she would start on you blanket this week now that she knows the sex. Thanks for the ultrasound pics!

Mrs. DeVoe said...

tell your mom I am sorry I didn't call her. I am sick and can barely talk. I was going to call her when I got better.

Lindsey said...

Eh, still not convinced it's a boy. That could be her tail.

:P

Mrs. DeVoe said...

Thanks Lindsey. Remember if it is a girl, it is going to be named after you so I will tell her all about how we had to name her after you because you both had tails in the womb.

Gayla said...

i'll tell her..chris finally called her last night and told her he was having a girl so you aren't the only one. And I'm pretty sure that's not a tail...and techniquely we all have tails they just "fall off" before we full develop so it could be a tail but odds are against it...sorry biology major came out I can't control it some times...but interesting fact Lindsey I didn't know. could explain a few things..j/k haha

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog! Neat! Love the baby updates... it will keep me informed while I'm gone in July.