Sunday, April 12, 2009

Spring Break

Spring break is now over. :**( Part of me is happy and part of me enjoys doing absolutely nothing. Most days I did get a lot done. But I really like the days where I did nothing. It makes me super excited for summer. No summer job. Just me at home planning for a baby. Nothing as really changed in the pregnancy. I still throw up some days. I have gained a total of 5 pounds but also lost four n the beginning. WE will be finding out the sex of the baby on April 29th. So I will let you guys know later that week. I have to make sure I tell everyone else first. Today is Easter. It doesn't feel like Easter to me because I haven't dyed any eggs or even bought Easter stuff. I missed church this morning. Thanks to throwing up. But I get to eat two Easter dinners today so that is really awesome. I was thinking about bringing something to them but then i thought again and realized I don't cook, bake or anything like that. So I think I am headed to Walmart to check out what they have. Well i hope you guys have a great Easter!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Happy belated Easter to you! I ended up buying a white dress and I DID knit myself a shrug. I started knitting it at 7:30 Saturday and by some miracle finished it before church on Sunday!

Gayla said...

Don't you have a husband that cooks...he is supposed to cook and you bring it to the houses and present it as your own! At least that's what I do...actually that's what I have 1/2 do..people assume I made it and then I feel bad and tell them Raul made it...but I can bake so usually there is something sweet we bring along too.

I better find out before Blog world the sex of little tyke inside! that's all i'm saying!

oh and lindsey your knitting ability makes me sick...i can't even finish laundry in that amount of time. let alone knit something.