Tuesday, December 23, 2008

new update

Well it has been forever since I have written anything so I figured now was the time. It is time because I finally have a second to breath. I feel like the last 5 months have flown by. Work and work and more work. But now that I have two weeks off I can sit around and ready and type on the computer.
My life has been pretty boring lately. Nothing happening. So just wanted to let you guys know that I was still alive and I have just been really busy.
Oh I did go ice skating the other day with some of my students. It was a blast. I didn't fall down at all, which is great becasue I haven't been on skates in awhile. I was pulled down by one of my students who had never been on skate before but by the end of the night he was zooming past me. Well I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Oh My God I thought you were dead! Even though I saw you not too long ago, and you've texted me. But you hadn't blogged so I didn't know for sure.

OK, I'm done being a smart ass :D

See you on Christmas!!!
I'll be doing the usual gift exchange at my mom's house. I'll come over to your mom's unless you beat me to it.