Wednesday, January 17, 2007

meme??

Here is my response to Heather's Meme: I am very thankful that the book that is next to me is a dictionary, because now I can look up the work meme so I know what it is. Yes I am really looking the word up....huh not in there! okay now let me find a real book. For a teacher I am lacking in some books....Here's one: Portrait in death by my favorite author J.D. Robb....page 123 : People are idiots. Morons. Everyone. I would agree.....not everyone but ALOT of people are idiots. I truly feel that my death will come from someone's stupidity. Well my life has been boring the past couple days so that is why I haven't written anything plus I am tired. Working with kids all day, can make you very tired. Especially when all day long ALL I HEAR IS MRS. DEVOE!!!!! I am thinking I am going to change my name. So if you have any ideas please let me know! Going to go grade some papers!

2 comments:

Mrs. DeVoe said...

I would like everyone know....I hate those little letters at the bottom of the page you have to type to publish anything. I can never get them right on the first try! Sad really beacause I teach letters all day. Maybe I need to pay attention to my lessons!

Lindsey said...

No, they trip me up too. Every single time! I double and triple check them and they ALWAYS tell me that I typed them in wrong when I KNOW I typed them in correctly!