Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Thirteen Thursday

I decided to copy off of Lindsey! She did it all the time in high school. I am just catching up. This week is about things I love....very basic but i don't want to dive right it. I like to slowly move in.

#1 Bacon
Yes I can imagine you are thinking that this is number one but this is very random and I really really like bacon. I told my husband that if someone said I could either have bacon or him.....i would pick bacon. I don't eat it a lot but i still love it a lot.

#2 Teaching
No matter how bad the days get. I really do love my job!

#3 Teddy Bears
If you are ever in doubt of what to get me for an ocasion.....bears will always work. it's a good thing too because that is what my tattoo is of.

#4 Books
I know very nerdy but books can teach you all kinds of things and take you place you could never go in real life. There is nothing better than that.

#5 pencils/pens
You can't have a bad day when your pencil says something like you're great or smile. And having a great pen makes saying negative things easier. Plus your handwriting looks better too.

#6 the dictionary
I would be so lost without a dictionary. I can't spell and at least I get a little bit of confidence back with it. I need to find a small one that can fit in my purse!

#7 My best friend- Lindsey
She has helped me through so much that it isn't even funny. i am not sure I would be here today without her. She is the best person on earth. I love how she will tell me when i am being a bitch and am wrong about something. Makes things in life easier! Plus she never looses patience with me about computers.

#8 My family
There is nothing like going home and seeing everyone. It is great knowing that no matter what they will still love me......plus there is nothing like leaving too! :)


#9 quotes
I love going online when I am having a bad day and looking at inspirational quotes to get me through the day. Sometimes you just need to laugh and quotes can really help you feel better.

#10 sleeping
I don't general get a good night sleep so when I do it is great. OR even when I get a good little cat nap. I feel so much better afterwards.

#11 Kids
If you ever need a good laugh......ask a kid a question. Any question will work because you will NEVER get the response you thought you would. I am always shocked at what some kids say.

#12 simple things
Things in life that we mostly take for granted but we think about them often. Coffee pots, dishwashers, cars, polite people, happy people, things that make our lives easier.


#13 MY HUSBAND
I know you are saying gosh she wanted until the end to say that but of course you know I love him! I love him because he is everything I am not! He makes me live outside my box and helps me to live happier. This world would be very dull without him. Plus he is good in bed!:)

So I hope my first 13 thursday was okay if not....oh well. I was bored and couldn't sleep, so I had to do something!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Definition of meme - click here

I think food would be at the top of my list too - probably cinnamon rolls or french toast :)

Hopefully I can come up there soon (maybe next weekend?) and I'll teach you how to get the Thursday Thirteen code and graphics like everyone else has.